Taking Responsibility!

I know that I'm a good person ... but ... I did drive out-of-state last weekend without having made or sent a due-right-then birthday greeting.  Okay ... Back in Texas now, and I'm taking responsibility for that bit of "slacking".  I even managed to play along in the SC584 challenge with the birthday contribution.  Yay!


While trying to decide which color to use for the 'happy' word die, I cut one each from Crushed Curry and Very Vanilla.  Results?  I opted to use both.  This was really easy, as I used my Silicone Craft Sheet as a work surface, then just laid one "hello" atop the other, and dotted Multipurpose Liquid Glue on several intersecting points of the two word pieces.  The Silicone Craft Sheet doesn't allow adhesives to stick to it, so it was the perfect surface.  


The Flower Patch stamp set is actually packed with 19 stamps!  The coordinating Flower Fair Framelits set includes 11 different dies.  So many possibilities! 

Pssst!  If you've been considering the amazing-but-true savings of buying $155 SU products of your choice, but paying $99 +tax for the whole shebang ... time is running out.  This offer ends on March 31st, and my exclusive bonus offer ends at the same time. You have no obligation to use your discount at all, but it will be available to you throughout the April, May, & June quarter should you take advantage of the savings.  My email is linked here if you do have other questions.  Yes ... if you've been hoping for a brand new Big Shot,  or a Wish List you felt was a little "out there" ... this is your time.  The savings equates to about 35% ... plus the shipping is free.

Inky (((hugs))),





No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!