'Tis the Season for a Tag!


It's time for some inspiration from
 ...


This month Kelly Schirmer has challenged us to create a tag to coordinate with a gift wrap!  Well, that's definitely going to be on everyone's to-do list soon enough ... so the timing seems positively perfect to me!  Thanks, Kelly!

Poinsettia fans, I hope you like it!


I have a heartfelt connection to poinsettias via my beloved Aunt and Uncle with whom I spent many summers.  Because these precious family members were nursery owners, I was blessed to be somewhat infused with floral scents + visuals, grand colors of countless blooms, the sweet aromas of rich planting soils + gently watered seedlings. Later in years, I received the most beautiful hanging poinsettia plant "ever" from their own nursery during one of their visits to my own home when my children were still young.  Needless to say, the fabulous Festive Flower Builder Punch was right at the top of my first list from the Holiday Catalog.  This one features Cherry Cobbler + Old Olive card stocks. My tag coordinates with the Season of Cheer designer paper shown in the background ... which to me, seems much like a vintage designed wrapping paper.   My "Tis the Season" sentiment + accompanying motif are from the beautiful Peaceful Pines stamp set.  Oh .... I'm so smitten with the Gold Cording Trim from the Holiday Catty!  {Note to self ... I need more for hanging ornaments!}

~
~

You're invited to visit my fabby + talented Challenge Chicks colleagues for even more inspiring ideas!  We love for you to join in the challenge with us, too.  Just link your creations back to our Facebook page, and use the challenge keyword, CHXNOV15, in your gallery uploads on your favorite sites for sharing.









I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator and am always happy to assist you in any way that I can in your stamping and paper crafting journey.  You're always welcome to contact me with questions & ideas.  If you're interested in joining the Stampin' Up! family, there's an empty spot here just waiting for "you"!

>>>> Psssssst! <<<<  What'cha doing on Friday the 13th?  (Nov. 13, 2015)    Check out this link if you'd like to stamp with some mighty fine friends in Dallas!  You're invited!

Inky (((hugs))),

~
~
~


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!