Tag Time & a Mass Production Peek!

Back from the fabulous OnStage event in Dallas ... and my smile is still going strong across my face!  I have lots of things to share with you, but today I'll start with some tag inspiration. 

My tag was created for Laura Fernsler's 'Over the Top Tags' swap here at the Dallas OnStage event:


I don't often participate in swaps, but I knew that two of my favorite demo friends would be here from other states.  In fact, while at Convention last July, I think I told them that if they would attend OnStage in Texas ... I would join their swaps.   No further explanation required ... but for those who haven't savored the wonders of swaps yet ... ...

On the way to swapping, one must do the following:
  • designing a project & determining sizes, colors, theme, elements, + products required
  • getting down to the nitty gritty:  cutting
  • more nitty gritty:  assembly
  • details:  bag'em up, label as required for the swap guidelines
Largest die from the Oval Framelits Collection,
textured with Softly Falling embossing folder,
topped with Striped Scallops die cut
Oh how I adore the Festive Flower Builder punch with
petals stamped with the Reason for the Season stamp set!
L. O. V. E. this bundle ... yes I do.
Poinsettias are ready ... set to be affixed to tags!
Finally ready to swap!

How about you?  
Have you been up to something stampy & crafty?!  

I'd love to be considered as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator if you're looking for stamping supplies & inspiration.  Or if you'd like to share in the further joys of my Texas Rubber & Ink! team and your own everyday discount on fabulous Stampin' Up! stamps & products, I welcome your emails/contacts at any time.  

Thanks for the moments you've shared with me today!

Inky huggss,
~
~
~


1 comment

  1. Your poinsettia Over the Top Tag was beautiful Bev! Thank you for joining my swap. The OnStage event in Dallas was excellent. It was good to see you and to be a part of another amazing Stampin' Up! event.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!