New Weekly Deals Are Here! & Bye Bye Labels!

Good Morning!

Today I have the latest Weekly Deals that are currently online ... and ... there's more!

You'll find samples of another retiring stamp set, Label Love.  So if its one you've had in mind ... now is the time to grab one for yourself, before it becomes a mere SU memory on June 3.   ;)



Here are a couple of delightful cards created with the retiring stamp set, Label Love!  One of the things I sincerely adore about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the fact that we have constant inspiration available from Stampin' Up!'s own concept artists.  I always admire the cards designed for us by Jen C.  I think you'll enjoy these as well ...

As always, thank you for your visit!  I'm delighted to be your personal Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
Inky (((hugs))),

~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!