Latest Weekly Deals are Here! May 19 - May 25

Here they are, fabby stampy crafty friends!  The newest Weekly Deals! 

Just a reminder that these can be added to the same order that includes your retiring stamps and other products.  Combining the different offers in one order is 100% cool!  (And your 'other' need never know you shopped more than once today!)   


~

My favorites? 
  • The Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape .. because black & white works with SO many other combos!
  • Bright & Beautiful stamps - Remember those cards you loved last Christmas!  Those terrific stars are here - and marked down! 
The choice is yours!  Thank you so very much for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  I'm glad to help at any time, in any way I can! 

For weekly tips, samples, ideas, & more, you might enjoy my newsletter via email!  To subscribe, just click the colored text

Thanks -- with inky (((huggss))) everyone!

~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!