Did You See this Savings?


Even though the Weekly Deals are always over in the right-side column of this blog, I just have to make sure you see this particular savings ... deal ... you-don't-want-to-miss-this special price!

Now I admit to having several favorite stampy items.  But seriously ... the Big Shot Magnetic Platform is right up there in my "must have" list.  With this tool, we no longer need to be frustrated by our favorite thin dies scooting out of place while being rolled through the Big Shot.  So much cardstock can be saved with this platform!  So many die cut shapes can only be cut once instead of requiring repeating the effort for proper placement.  I love this platform.  I do.  Through Monday, April 6, you can order the Big Shot Magnetic Platform at a savings of $9.99!

So many goodies on the Weekly Deals this week ... Just wanted to bring them into a full-fledged post to be sure that you see them soon enough to take advantage!  

Surely you know that I love being your Stampin' Up! demonstrator and teacher.   Please just contact me if you have any questions about these products or any products, techniques, or classes.  Thanks so much!



~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!