Add Another Mix, Please!

As I was tidying around my stampin' zone, I came upon another TY card to share ...  ...
and guess what it features ... ... ...
 
~
~
Did you 'guess' the Mixed Bunch stamp set?  Yay! Is there anything else?
~
Most of us can be creatures of 'habit' at times, but this time mine just steps right out there and "shows"!   
 ~
Strangely, I have never ever in my life  been a fan of coral colors.   And then it happened ... Stampin' Up! brought out Calypso Coral.  The very first time I used this color, I could sense "the change".  YKWIM ... not 'the change' relating to women, but 'the change' that happens when your eyes are "opened" to new realities.  The result?  Enter Calypso Coral as one of my favorite stampin' colors.
~
~
~
~
This one just has a smidgen of dimension, so it's perfect for creating a few for a card stash.  No extra postage or careful packaging required for this one.


The dotty background was stamped with one of the small stamps in the Petal Potpourri stamp set using Calypso Coral ink, just as on the punched blossom image.  The Early Espresso-inked sentiment is from a retiring stamp set that I'm going to miss, Four You.  If you like a bit of glitz, I've used Gold Stampin' Glitter here, then popped the blossom up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  (My opinion?  Straight on ... I must have a steady supply of Dimensionals ... must!)  Finally, the designer series paper is from the Sweet Dreams collection.

Update:  The latest Weekly Deals have been posted in the right-side column of my blog.  Very nicd 'finds' in there.   Thank you so much for your visit!   

Inky ((((hugs)))),

~

~


Bev Gerard

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!