Lemonade Thank You!

I owe some 'thank you's', and fortunately the good Mojo Fairy was on my shoulder, Sunday afternoon.  Luckily I was led to the featured stamper challenge, FS418, over at SCS.  Ta-daaaaaah!  Pauline's gallery (lotsofstamps) is this week's featured stamper.  Congrats, Pauline!   If any of you need a little inspirational nudge, check out the challenge and play along!


This lemon stamp has just been waiting for me to find just the right way to bring it to life ... and I spent a lot less time coloring that I ever dreamed!  There's really only 1 lemon in the "A Happy Thing" stamp set, so some basic masking was just the trick to build a more realistic cluster of lemons. 

Guess what?!   The "A Happy Thing" stamp set cannot be purchased, but you can choose it as a free item during Sale-A-Bration

The zesty yellow background paper is from the Best Year Ever designer papers ... another free choice during Sale-A-Bration!   The leafy background paper is from my current favorite designer collection, Painted Blooms.  And, I used just 2 packs of Blendabilities for coloring:  Daffodil Delight Blendabilities and Wild Wasabi Blendabilities.  >>> One more freebie here!  When you're trying to decide which free items to choose during Sale-A-Bration ... the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities are one of the SAB choices!  Die cutting was a snap with my Ovals Collection Framelits and Big Shot.  Just a bitty smear of 2-way Glue followed by a little dusting of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, and these lemons were ready to take their place on the card with just a little "lift" from Stampin' Dimensionals.

Okay stampy friends!  Be sure to check back tomorrow in the right-side column for a brand new set of Weekly Deals!  Remember that if you see something on that list that you "need" right now (Monday)... today is the last day to order!   New temptations show up each Tuesday.   ;)

Inky {{{hugs}}},

~
~


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!