Bokeh Bermuda Thanks!

Whenever I just play around with inks, it seems to give me a sense of "freedom".  Maybe it's the way liquid inks/refills bring an intensity that's beyond the norm.  Or perhaps it's the combination with a little bit of water that allows the color to take on a movement of its own.  In any event, the results are never identical, always unique!
 
 ~
~
Even before I had brought inks and papers to the stampin' table today, I had already spotted the latest challenge from Freshly Made Sketches, FMS175 and it seemed to be the perfect classic style for featuring today's inky creation, without covering up the results of inky play time.
~
~
~
~
~
~

I'm already thinking of more versions for a thank you card stash using the Hello You Thinlits ... Oh how I enjoy these word dies and their fabby fonts!  You'll find them in the full-of-fun Occasions catty.

Sale-A-Bration is in full swing now, and every time your merchandise purchases reach $50, another free choice is yours, with no limits!  Free is oh so sweeeeet!

Please feel free to email any questions you might have via the Contact Bev button found over in the top left column of this blog.  I'm happy to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and eager to help bring your creative ideas to reality.

Inky (((hugs))),

~
~
~
Products Used for the project above:
INKS:  Craft Whisper WhiteInk Refills = Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!