Love is Kindness ~ with a Twist of Cantaloupe

Today was supposed to be a day for planning projects for next week's Technique Saturday class.  But .... I browsed around for some inspiration, and then a little side-track happened.

(Confession with a sigh:  This is not an unusual event for me.) 

But then, something that is unusual for me happened!
I found two challenges that inspired me!

This week's SCS Inspiration Challenge, IC476, features wedding cakes galore.  Oh my, oh my!!   Earlier I had noticed the Sketch Saturday #344 challenge.  Now I'm not one to combine challenges very often, so it was an enjoyable creative exercise!

~
~
I really do like the new single stamp from the Occasions catty, Love is Kindness.  The sentiment rings so true, and I can easily think of people who would appreciate a card with this expression.
~
~
~
~

Pick a set of Blendabilities for the tulips (I used Calypso Coral), add on Old Olive Blendabilities for the foliage, and this just-right sized image comes to life in a few inky strokes.

Add in a few Stampin' Dimensionals for some added depth, and this sketch works for clean and simple, or a more layered style ... whatever suits your creative needs!

Remember!   Sale-A-Bration is in progress right now.  That means for every $50 product purchased, you earn a free item of your choice from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!   Additionally, every $50 earns a punch on my year-round Customer Rewards Program.  It's definitely an exciting time to be a Stampin' Up! customer!

Hopefully you've found a bit of inspiration today.  I do appreciate your visit!  If you would like to order the products I've used for this project, I'd love for you to allow me to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  My SU website is available for orders 24/7, and I'm always happy to answer any questions you might have if you contact me.  Just click the "Contact Bev" button in the left column of this blog to send an email.

Inky {{{hugs}}},



No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!