It's in the Bag!

Happy Friday, m'friends!

I bring you another of my class projects from Thursday a.m. and p.m. classes and for tomorrow as well.
This delightful new die set has already become one of my very favorite goodies from the new Occasions catalog!  OMGosh!  I have bunches more of these to make before Valentine's day!


**No Stamps Required!**

My original plan morphed a little bit while creating this treat bag.  There are so many "extras" included in the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits dies, that I had more than enough choices to jazz up the treat bag itself!  Thus .... no stamping on this one.  

Here's all I needed to create it!
Mini Treat Bag Thinlits dies, Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Typeset designer series paper, Basic Black cardstock, Real Red cardstock, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
***NOTE:  The Typeset designer series paper happens to be reduced in price during the current Weekly Deals!  The sale price lasts through 11:59 p.m. MT, Monday, January 12.   If you're hoping to recreate this cute project, it's very easy to order the products from my 24/7 SU website.  Or I will happily place your order for you, whatever you prefer.

Or, just hostess a party for you & your friends!  You can make these cute Valentine bags, or another style equally as endearing.  Just click here to start planning!!

It's a great little Valentine treat bag ... with lots of future possibilities using the very same set of dies!

**Remember ... for every $50 spent on your orders, you'll earn 1 FREE selection from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!   Please let me know if I can help you with questions or ordering.  I'm right here!

Happy Friday {{{hugs}}},

~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!