Happy Birthday Balloons!

Did you know that many, many of my friends are in Orlando, FL right this minute?  They're enjoying 3 days at Stampin' Up!'s Leadership training.

That's okay .... I've been watching as main stage events are being streamed live by Stampin' Up!  Now that's a very cool way to watch the fabby morning sharing ... sitting in my jammies and sipping my cuppa coffee!  Hey ... if you can't be there ... make lemonade from those lemons!
'Balloon Bash'
Imagine my delight when I was watching one of the events while stampin' yesterday afternoon ... and discovered that Shelli was giving away a "Balloon Bash" stamp set to everyone in the auditorium!


As a matter of fact, I was actually using this stamp set at the very same time it was being handed out to the happy demos attending Leadership!  At least I smiled from the inside-out and felt like I was a part of the happy action at the moment.  

~
My color choices were based on the colors in this foiled designer series paper from the 'Birthday Bash' collection.  Two of the 12"X12" sheets have scattered foiled images, for an extra special touch!  Such a fun paper group, with bold & happy colors that are just perfect for birthday greetings, and a great pairing with the Balloon Bash stamp set.
~
 ~
The HB Happy Birthday sentiment was stamped with Bermuda Bay ink, and cut with the Labels Collection framelits.  As a fun match to the gold foiled images on the balloon paper, I used the Gold Baker's Twine for balloon strings.  I love those little fun finds during the creative process!   Don't you? 

Here's to a wonderful weekend, my friends!  I hope you've found something here today to stir your need to do some stamping.  Stay cozy and stay creative!

Inky {{{{hugggsss}}}}},


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!