Don't Wait So Long

 Any guesses on where I've been?
Hint:  I am a life-long lover of nurseries full of plant life.
 
~
~
Alas, I had absolutely NO contact with rubber or ink ...
except the ink on a memorial program and a couple of newspapers.  (Yes ... I did miss rubber, ink, + paper.)


~
~
Hint:  Our nurseries here in N. Texas are filled to the brim with Christmas trees right now ... but hardly any outdoor plants at this time of year.
~
My cousin who can practically finish my sentences took this speckled pink cyclamen home ... and promptly set it in an outdoor arrangement on her front porch!   (Go ahead and color me a bit jealous now!)
~

~
Yeah ... the same cousin took me on an eye-candy and aroma-candy tour.   We both savored every single second ... and made friends with the man whose father started that business 60 years ago!
~
~

 
~
~
A favorite memory includes the hanging fuschias growing in a very special nursery during my adolescent and teen years.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... ...

~
~
~
Here's a huge hint ...  
These two special people arrived at the same airport as I did last week, complete with traditional luggage!  (And they reported having a wonderful time on their December journeys, too.)
~
~
Did you guess it right? 
That's okay ... 
But no, I wasn't "stuck in Lodi again".  For me it's a favorite place.

It's truly a shame that we often travel to say 'Goodbye' to someone special.  Why don't we travel to say, "Hello" more often?  But even so, I felt as though I had 'gone home' for several days, complete with sharing many special {{{hugggsss}}} and lots more memories. 

Lesson:  Don't wait so long next time.    ;)
~

Inky (((hugs))),

~
~
Have you checked out the amazing Year-End Clearance dealsUp to 80% off!  
Plus, you'll find each week's latest Weekly Deals over in the right-side column of my blog.   Thanks so much for your support of my Stampin' Up! business this year!  I couldn't have done it without you.


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!