Clearance Sale From Your Sofa!


From Millan.Net  Bev's Paper Pumpkin Special!
Throughout the rest of December, 2014, I'm offering an exclusive-from-me special for new Paper Pumpkin subscribers!
  • Subscribe for 3 months to Paper Pumpkin - You'll receive your choice of either a free Multipurpose Liquid Glue or a free Snail Adhesive, shipped directly from me to you!
  • Subscribe for 6 months to Paper Pumpkin - You'll receive a free Multipurpose Liquid Glue AND a free Snail Adhesive, shipped directly from me to you! 
  • How?  Just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click one of these three links:
  • . "Join Here" (middle of the page)
    . "Join" (top right of the screen)
    . "Subscribe" (top middle of the screen)
     
  • In the "Quantity" field, enter 1 (or more) and click "Continue."
  • Enter your general information and click "Continue."
  • Enter your payment information and click "Continue." 
  • Select me, Beverly Gerard, as your demonstrator.   (Thank you, bunches!!)
  • I appreciate your business, and will happily answer any questions you might have.

From Millan.Net   *Year-End Clearance!
Oh my goodness!  The new Year-End Clearance Sale is in progress online!  A few hot items have already sold out, and it all disappears on  January 5, 2015.  Check it out here while the goodies are still available!

In the meantime, wrap'em up, set'em out (or stash'em good), and savor the Christmas blessings!
Inky (((huggss))),

 ~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!