Feathers by the 'CASE'!


Wow!    We're already wrapping up the first week of November! 

For all of you countdown fans, we'll have SIX more Fridays before Christmas!

I've been steadily working toward Christmas-themed classes & events recently, but here's a project totally unrelated to a holiday.  Yay!

I tried & tried, but in the end, I couldn't resist the Four Feathers stamp set and coordinating Feathers Framelits Dies in the Holiday Catalog.  Both wood mount and clear mount rubber stamps are available in these fabby feathers.  And I'll be honest ... this Holiday Catalog is my all-time favorite 'mini' catalog ... over a lot of years!

Now here's the best part ...
 My version is actually my CASE of this card from the artists at Stampin' Up!  I love the way they support demonstrators in every way possible, including providing readily available inspiration. 

My version used:
 Extra Notes!:

Happy weekend, everyone!
Inky {{{hugs}}},

~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!