Good Thoughts Coming Up! * (even for the guys!)

Changing pace

I did a lot of that during this past week!
  • Added a "stress test" to my schedule.   I recommend this for causing stress if you need/want it.  Otherwise, not bad, but not necessarily a "good time" either.
  • Add in overnights with a Grand ... due to Spring Break!  This is a good thing for tuning up my Wii skills, but does nothing for the stampy zone for the duration.   ;)
  • Now comes the "Lego Movie".  While I noticed that it can cause unscheduled 'napping' for grown-ups, it does seem appealing to the elementary crowd.  Approved by 'Grands'!
  • And as long as things are changed up this week, let's change themes on my stampin' table!

Every now & then an idea comes to mind that works for the guys in our lives.  That's how I felt about this one. 
Even though there's more than one layer, it still feels lik a CAS (clean & simple) in my books.

And did you notice?   If you don't happen to have any ribbon left in your stash ... that works for this project!

I hope you found something inspiring here today.  I do enjoy sharing with you ... It's good for the creative spirit.

~Bev
~


Card Supplies:  All products are available 24/7 in my Stampin' Up! store.
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Paper: Sweet Sorbet dsp (SAB); Pool Party + Sahara Sand + Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party + Sahara Sand
Accessories: Banners Framelits, Chevron Border punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow Multi-Purpose adhesive

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!