Fringe & Banner Mega Bottle Cap

Still hoping that yesterday's "sharin' of the green" will begin to work some weather wonders & bring on some Spring!

While we wait, I'll share a 3D decor idea with you today!  Please don't tell me that I'm the only one who has a 'stash' of crafty items that is just ready & waiting to be brought out into the light.  Are there any brave stampers/scrappers out there willing to confess?


I'll go first.  This huge, 4-inch diameter 'bottle cap' has been amongst my alterables for too long, i.e. many months.   Now it's filled with little goodies and has its own spot here in my stampy zone.  The background paper is from the Watercolor Wonder dsp.  
Next, fringe scissors to the play table to create a happy two-color blossom, with leaves from the Secret Garden stamp set & dies.  The little 5-piece banner was a snap, from the Sale-A-Bration 'Banner Blast' stamp set and coordinating 'Banner' punch.  Tiny dots of Crystal Effect glued the banners to Linen Thread.  Then Mini Glue dots were used to adhere it all to the bottle cap's edges, with a couple of Candy Dots for good measure. 

In reality, this project has morphed one final time for better display here in my stampy classroom area.  The Taffeta Ribbon is great for wall hanging, but I've since removed that and it is now appearing on the magnetic display board here in the studio.

Okay ... Now it's your turn to confess to 'stashing' use-it-someday-goodies!

So glad you're here ... and I'd love to see you back again.   Hope you've found some inspiration for your own craftiness today!

~
~


Project Supplies:
 
SCS CHALLENGE:  CCREW0314SF    Show us something you love on a scrapbook page, This & That, or 3D project!

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!