Time to Take Time

It happens to all of us.   "Suddenly" happens, and everything changes.  Thus, just as suddenly as difficult life events come up, our creative responses must be adjusted.   This was created for someone who is still hurting deeply ...



Rather than using add-on embellishments, I chose to use dimension and simplicity to send a subtle sense of soothing ... if that's even possible during such sad times.  

~
The journey of grief varies as much as we individuals.  We can alleviate one another's physical pain with medicines and other treatments.  Yet relieving one's profound grief is impossible for us to do for someone else.  For me, my Faith in God has brought me through the worst and best of times.  For others, however, that is not the case.  We can simply do what we can, and for those of us who do pray, we can keep one another lifted in prayer.   (Please excuse this brief "editorial" ... the words wanted to be shared, so I gave in.)
~
~
~

The sentiment on the front of my card is from the beautiful 'Best Thoughts' hostess stamp set.  It's likely to remain a part of my stamp collection for a very long time, as I love the font and size of this stamp as well as the beautiful floral image in the set.  If you would like to have this beautiful set in your own collection, just contact me for details on setting up an order for $150+ from the current Stampin' Up! catalogs!  Or, I'm happy to arrange a workshop for you and your friends either in person or online.  Hostesses with a workshop value of $150 or more are entitled to purchase this set as part of their benefits!

For the inside, I've chosen a favorite stamp from the retired 'Close As a Memory' stamp set from Stampin' Up!  Typically, I share only current products ... but here's a perfect reason why I believe in keeping our own personal favorites.  This is from one of my "go-to" stamp sets for obvious reasons.  An alternative idea would be to print your favorite quote or scripture onto card stock, then die cutting it to coordinate with the rest of your creation.  I'm glad to be able to share a part of myself with others via card making.  Giving simply feels good.  

If you are looking for a demonstrator, a creative coach, or even class instruction, I would adore the opportunity to enable you!  And, I always welcome happy individuals to my delightful team here at Texas Rubber + Ink!  New demos start discount shopping immediately, and our team enjoys constant communications + sharing as a group for creative inspiration and more.   Please just let me know how I can help you!

Inky hugs,

~
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!