Mixed Blooms & Class!

Good morning!

My past few days have been terrific, and I hope yours was the same!  Mine included classes here in the studio last Thursday and Saturday ... and the smile is still on my face ... really.  Indeed, teaching and sharing my joy in stamping is such a delightful part of my life!


These were a few of the stampers enjoying creative fun together here over the past week.  So many times I realize after the fact that I forgot to get pics of the actual class fun in progress ... Glad I remembered for a few brief moments on Saturday! 

This was one of our class projects during the past week.  It was fun to incorporate a new-to-them size!  This one measures 3.25" X 6.25" when folded.  If you just happen to have a bitty stash of the "open-end" envelopes Stampin' Up! offered several years ago ... (Uhhmmmm, I'm raising 'my' hand!) ... this card fits perfectly!  Otherwise, grab your trusty SU Envelope Punch Board and make a custom envelope that's easy-peasy and another perfect fit as well! 

This card features the popular 'Mixed Blooms' stamp set with matching 'Blossom' punch.  That so-fun sentiment is from the new photopolymer set, 'Endless Birthday Wishes'.  Oooooh, how I adore the many ways to mix the plentiful words & phrases in this set!  Alas, the 'Endless Birthday Wishes' set is temporarily sold out ... but will return soon.  Yay!

Inquiring Minds:  Wanna know what inspired this card?  It came from one of last summer's demonstrator-exclusive magazines from Stampin' Up! with just a bitty change for newer stamps!  (Love that monthly benefit happy mail!)

Now it's time for your own creative adventures!  
Inky {{{huggss}}} from Texas,

~
~
~
Project Supplies:
STAMPS:  Mixed Bunch (clear mount) (Block D) + Endless Birthday Wishes (temporarily sold out) (Blocks A & C for sentiment)
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!