Hello Love! (for a camper!)

Hello Love!  
Wellllll, okay... ...
Hello Friends!

Actually, 'Hello Love' is the stamp set I'm featuring today.   This is a hostess set* from the new 2014-2015 catalog!

Are you thinking that I made this for a special someone in my life?  Well, you're right!
This is already on its way to my G'son, at his first 'away' summer camp.  I know he took my address along for sending postcards ... but I'm thinking he's likely having way too much fun for thinking about writing to family just now.   LOL

One of my favorite tools is our Envelope Punch Board.  It's so much more than an envelope-maker, as you can see from my file folder pocket card.  I've been using it in recent studio classes for extra creative fun, too.  We would love to have you join us whenever you're in the area!

~
Oh my goodness!  Have I told you about this new 'Dotty Angles' photopolymer stamp set?  I actually thought I would likely use the dotty stamp first ... until I saw the triangle pattern in the All Abloom paper pack.  Loved adding the repeating triangle pattern to the top of my 'file folder'!  Other new catalog items on this card also include the 'Banner Blast' stamp set with coordinating Banner Punch, the 'All Abloom' designer paper pack, plus two new In-Colors:  Mossy Meadow + Tangelo Twist.

Hot Off the Press!!!  It has rained this afternoon in my N. Texas area!  What an awesome sight!  While I was out & about, the clouds looked rain-heavy a few miles east of my address  ... but when I returned, my trees & grass were happily blessed with rains.  Time to virtually Happy Dance in the Puddles!
Inky {{{hugs}}}, Y'all!
~
~
~

*Hostess set ('Hello Love') =  When you host/hostess a workshop with sales of at least $150, you will earn 'hostess dollars' which can be spent on this set or even any SU products in the catalog!

Project Supplies:   

STAMPS:  Banner Blast + Dotty Angles + Hello Love (Hostess set)

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!