Bargello Baby!

Every now & then, we all need a cute little baby card to celebrate the arrival of a sweet new blessing!
Honestly, I couldn't resist the new 'Something for Baby' stamp set and its coordinating 'Baby's First Framelits'.

The 'Bargello' technique was shared by my sweet friend, Joan Ervin, in the TLC313 challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  Recently, our Creative Crew challenge CCREW0614HF for June was to celebrate your favorite holiday with a new (to you) technique!  'Lullaby' DSP with the new stamps and framelits.  After all, babies are a celebration as well as a blessing!
  Although my original intent was to celebrate Thanksgiving, that theme morphed over to celebrating babies as I combined the new

I've also used one of my multipurpose fave stamp sets here ... can you identify it?  If you join me here in the studio for an upcoming class, chances are you'll leave with a love of your own for that stamp set.  hee hee

Okay .... it's back to my stampin' table for me!  Classes coming up this Thursday and Saturday here, and new projects need to be ready for creative ladies!  You're welcome to check out my schedule over in the lower right corner of my SU website if you'd like to join us at any time!

Happy Stampin', Y'all!
 ~
~
~

STAMPS:  Something for Baby, and Gorgeous Grunge
 
INKS:  Coastal Cabana + Wild Honey;  SU Blendabilities (on rhinestones)
 
PAPERS:  Baked Brown Sugar + Wild Honey + Whisper White;  Lullaby DSP
 
ACCESSORIES:  Baby’s First Framelits, Starburst Framelits, 3/4” Circle Punch, Jewel Rhinestones, Candy Dots, Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals

 



No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!