Bunny Paints Ahead!

It's coming!  Get ready!

Bunny is working just a wee bit ahead, but that's because he has such an enormous egg order to fulfill for Easter egg hunts in a few short weeks.


I think bunny is honoring his previous egg-painting mentors while he remembers the fun-filled painting marathons of his youth.  If you look closely, you might see some of them appearing to watch over bunny's painting progress.  In reality, I used the 'Shadow Bunnies' stencil from A Colorful Life Designs!  

The bunny stamp is one of my long-treasured oldies from Inky Antics.  I paper pieced the egg with some saved 6x6 scrapbook paper.  Please be sweet and don't expect me to reveal how long I hold onto such treasures.  Thanks.

Inky ((huggss)),

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!