Treat Yourself!

Click here to shop!

Scoop:  There's no limit to the number of coupons you can earn throughout this Bonus Days promotion!  Likewise, there's no limit to the number of orders you can make in July to earn a few more coupons!  So even if you open up a happy mail box and discover that you simply forgot a certain something ... all orders of $50+ will earn these spendable gifts for August!
Example:  Last week I ordered stamps for myself/classes, and some gifts for my team members.  This is good!  But then I discovered that I forgot to order a couple of other items needed for an upcoming gathering.  Bummer.       Aha! No limits!  This means I was able to submit another order to include those forgotten goodies ... and since the total was a tiny bit over $50, another coupon came along with the order!  Happy gram!

As always, please contact me with any questions!  I'm back from totally unplugged time away in the Ozarks (Wow!), and recovering quite nicely from some dental ouchy biggies, so am back online, on text, phone, etc.   Yay! = Happy to help you in any way that I can.

Thanks for blessing me with your Stampin' Up! business!

Inky ((((hugggsss)))),



No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!