Christmas in July Ends Today! Get Your Coupons!

Hello, Stampy Friends!   

Just a quick reminder that today (Monday, July 31) is the last day of our Christmas in July and the very last day to earn $5 coupons for every $50 in merchandise purchases thru the Bonus Days promotion.  
(I know ... July flew by like a meteor!)

I'm tossing in a Flash*Last Day promotion of my own to those who decide the Starter Kit described below is the best deal for them!  I'm personally adding in a free stamp set from the 2017 Annual Catalog to those who purchase a starter kit today ... all ready to package, address, + mail out to new Stampin' Stars!  And ... we have a team gathering coming up in August for all to stamp + swap together.  Stampin' Stars can swap with us from wherever they are .. so come play along!

Inky (((hugs))),
~Bev




No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!