Joy and a Moose!

My craftiness urges want to be as busy as most this season, but a little snag has jumped into my life that interferes a bit with what I would 'like' to be doing.  Even so, when I can add up little bits of good time in my stampy zone, I'm learning to keep a project "in progress" across days if needed and just relish completion when it happens.  Get it while the getting is good?   ;)



Jeanne's Free for All F4A356 challenge this week is to use wood.  Well, I don't care too much for stamping with wood, so I immediately thought of my Hardwood background stamp ... and that led right into an earthy look, which quickly drew me to the moose that I adore in the Jolly Friends stamp set.  There.  All settled!

  
Some of you may know that deep inside I yearn to be a CAS stamper.  That is not as easy as it sounds in my opinion.  I love dimension, and more than 1 layer ... and sometimes bling, and dies, and ... I could keep going.
~
Anyway ... as long as I have another package of Stampin' Dimensionals handy, I'm usually a happy stamper.   Oh ... and Glimmer Paper.  I do love me some Glimmer Paper!  For my Joyful Moose, it's 'red'.   Have a Joyful day m'friends!

Inky (((hugs))),

~




Product List

1 comment

  1. Super cute card with that sweet moose! Love the wood grain and your red glitter paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!