In a Hurry?

Sometimes a stamper needs or wants whatever it is as soon as possible.    That certainly describes me ... and perhaps it describes you or someone you know.  

Upon receiving my latest box from Stampin' Up!, I emailed a customer who has been awaiting a product resolution.  "I have it!" was the point of my email to her.  So, she texted to arrange picking it up on her way home from work.  Yay!

Whoa!  What to do to make it just a little bit special ... and do it in a hurry?!

I first tried a 6"X6" paper stack ... but needed more length to surround this embossing folder.  So, a 3" wide length of designer series paper with just a 1" pieced strip in the back created a quick & colorful belly band.  My roll of holiday red tulle caught my eye when I quickly glanced around the studio, and that took mere seconds to tie.  The length already cut happened to fit just great!  (Good mojo?  The Christmas "force" was with me?)  Yes, and yes!

The tag was also super-quick.  The detailed ornament layer was cut from Mint Macaron and a circle of Real Red was cut to layer behind.  Topped that off with a looped strip of 1/8" Gold Ribbon then tucked it beneath the bow.  Done with time to spare!  

Inky (((huggss))),
Happy Birthday in Heaven to my darling Daddy.
~
~
~



Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!