Thoughts & Prayers Sympathy

Times for sympathy and prayers for those in struggle happen all throughout the year ... even during holiday seasons.  Honestly, I'd prefer to have a couple of these ready to go, but even though I currently do not have spares ready to mail, I'll return to this design again.  


I consider the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set to be timeless.  This set will stay in my stamping cabinet for years to come because it transcends gender, time, and trends.  


The designer paper and lace ribbon used on this card are both retired from the 2015-2016 catalog, but I do use favorite retired items for personal card sharing.  While I sell some retired items, I'm an active stamper for personal enjoyment as well as being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Thus, I use what I love.  Being a demonstrator does not "limit" my personal use of products at all.   ;)


The subtle simplicity speaks for itself in this card.  I chose the oval shape for the bough + sentiment to add a touch of coordinating shape to the image arch itself.   Rounding the top corners echoes that soothing curvature.  This was sent to a friend whose father passed away.   I fully understand how vast a daughter's emptiness feels when her beloved father leaves this life.  A smaller oval was placed inside with another of the beautiful sentiments from this set.  I simply hurried to get it sealed and ready to send rather than remembering to photo the inside first.  Isn't that the way we stampers roll?!  

Inky (((huggss)),


Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!