Savor the Anticipation!

This card came about simply because I wanted to stamp/create something and decided to  participate in a challenge.  I needed a creative break with paper, ink, and goodies, with no other particular goal in mind.  (Wouldn't it be grand if every day was so simple?!)

I love the way the Christmas Pines bundle (stamps and thinlits) work so easily with the Pine Bough embossing folder and the Presents and Pinecones designer papers.  The coordination really made this come together in a virtual 'snap'!

~
~
Even though the pictures appear to show a golden color to the pinecones, they're actually cut from the rich Copper Foil Sheets found in the Holiday Catalog.  And yes, Gold and Silver Foil sheets are available in the annual catalog.  That shine is a splendid texture contrast!
~

As I started grocery shopping this week for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, I realized that this really is the beginning of a 'season of joy' ... joy and thanks.  I rarely have my children and grands altogether on one day at one joint meal, and for me, that is one of a few limited times per year that really touches my innermost heart.  So naturally, I've come to savor the anticipation.  Come to think of it, I should write that as one of my Tex's Tips: Savor the Anticipation!  Hope you're entering a time of anticipation of joys to come as well!

Inky (((hugs))),


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!