A Pop of Hello!

Poppin' in with a card featuring the new Pop of Paradise stamp set plus the already super-popular Pop of Pink designer series 12" X 12" collection.   Truth is, this one all started with a huge thunderstorm that caused a total shutdown of my outdoor yard work ambitions for the day.   

Congratulations to Robin Lee on being the featured stamper over at Splitcoaststampers this week, FS488!  Her This Little Chick card inspired my card today.  As soon as I saw her chick, I knew I wanted to play with the fun flamingo from Pop of Paradise.


The 'Hello' dot is also part of the stamp set, and made an easy way to add popped up interest plus a greeting to the card all at the same time.  It fits the 1 1/4" circle punch perfectly.  A little strip of the graphic dsp was cut to create the little banners.   That little strip along the bottom of the black 'n white graphic dsp?  It's one of the very fun designs from the Pop of Pink Washi Tapes!  

Psssst!  Have you been considering this sweet opportunity to get the starter kit for $99 while choosing $125 in products ... then *adding* 2 new stamp sets at any price range to the deal?  Please let me know, if you have questions or want the full scoop on my exclusive, additional team offerings.  

Happy new week y'all!
Inky (((hugs))),
 ~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!