Have You Wandered Through the Roses?

Have you wandered through the roses with the beautiful Rose Wonder stamps and coordinating Rose Garden thinlits dies?   I'm re-sharing one of my class projects from my 1st Saturday class in January, because I want to share the many new ideas found in the video added below!



Very clean 'n simple ... 3 cardstocks, 1 ink, 1 stamp set with coordinating framelits, and the Big Shot!  Voila!  The Rose Wonder stamp set offers 8 sentiments  ... yes, 8!   I've used it 3 times so far this year for sympathy needs, and will be using "You're in my thoughts 'n prayers" yet again in the next few days.  

Check out the Rose Wonder Bundle more completely in this video:


Now you can see why I feel the Rose Wonder bundle is truly value-packed with lots of options for your creativity.  Plus, during Sale-A-Bration you can add just 1 item to your bundle order and earn a free choice from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!  If your wish list goes farther ... please touch base with me via email.  I want to be sure you get the most bang for your buck, so to speak.  

Remember to take a look at the latest Weekly Deals, too.  They're always listed over in the right-side column, and last only from Tuesday mornings until Monday nights.  

Inky (((hugs))),


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!