Pinking It Up!


Here's my latest card for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges at Splitcoaststampers!  My fabby fun friend, LuvLee - a.k.a. Lee Murphy's challenge is to use the word PINKALICIOUS.  Now take any of the letters from that word to create words that apply to your creation!  Gosh .. no pressure here, huh?!  LOL

Well, having just returned from an amazing stamping retreat over the weekend, my card shares true inspiration from the inky fun we had in retreat classes.  Take a look .. ...


The words from PINKALICIOUS that apply here are:
  • pink
  • silk (ribbon ...dyed pink with Melon Mambo re-inker)
  • skin .... 'cuz the skin on my fingers is totally pink now!!

I love this sentiment from the 'Bravo' stamp set!  It brings a message to cancer patients who have just endured a dreaded procedure, just made it through another round of chemo, just faced a needle again that scares them or hurts like crazy, just got out of bed to face another day ... ... the possibilities go on and on.   
~
~
A fabby shimmer is visible in person with this card, but it was pretty elusive to the camera today, even in natural light.  A teeny bit is showing in the sentiment closeup.   Shimmery White card stock is one of my all-time fave card stocks ... and the shimmer is unbeatable.  Much more understated than glitter, but so smooth and yummy for the eyes.  Try it out in your next order ... you can't help but adore the look and feel.  Plus, it is lovely with inking techniques and coloring atop ... the shimmer comes right through!

The inking technique is from my trusty SU Spritzer and Color Burst Powders.  Loved this spritz technique from retreat, and just "had" to use it for this challenge!  I'll include a complete list of Stampin' Up! products below with quick links for your shopping convenience.  

Thank you so very much for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  And guess what!  If you order this stamp set between October 19 - 23 ... stamps are 15% off!


**If you have a wish list that's overflowing ... please consider joining my team!  I welcome happy discount shoppers as well as "dye-hard" stampers alike!  Call me, email me ... ask bunches of questions ... I'm tickled to answer any time.  

Annnnnd .... if you're thinking about visiting Texas in November ... or if you're already here ... please join me and Lydia Fiedler in a stampin' day at the Hyatt Regency - Dallas on Friday, November 13!  Click right here for the scoop and to secure your seat with your RSVP today!

Inky huggss!






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!