Peace and the Pine Bough

Welcome to a brand spankin' new week, m'friends!

I'm bringing a Christmas card to you today ... Some days I've spent creating in a Fall theme, but it's turning into a seasonal 'mix' on my stampin' table.   How about yours?  Do you stick with one theme and make a total close-out there before moving on to the next season or theme?  I think I'm a little too spontaneous for being bound into just one slot.   LOL

I have long-loved heat embossing and it's a perfect technique for the new Peaceful Wreath photopolymer stamp set.


To my non-coloring fans out there ... take heart!  This is SO easy to color with just two Stampin' Write markers.
~
~
~
 No need to stress over which alcohol markers, blending, etc. ... these holly leaves & berries were colored with my Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write markers in a quick minute or less!  The gold embossing actually makes it super easy to keep the coloring "in the lines" too, as long as you're not trying to be a speed-coloring whiz.  Try it!  You'll see!
~
~
~
Check It Out!   Stampin' gatherings are coming up on my calendar ... I can feel the surge of anticipation even as I write this!  If your going to be in the Dallas, TX area this Fall, please take a look at the stamping opportunity coming up!  Friday, November 13 brings a great day to gather with Stampin' Up! demonstrators and area stampers alike at our Dallas Mini Retreat OnStage Live! event.  Reserve your stampy fun today!


Supplies for this project are listed below.   Sweet day to y'all!
Inky (((hugs))),

~
~

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!