Grateful Owl 'n' His Bag ** with OnStage News!, too!

I've got another treat bag to share with you!  I haven't decided whether this one will be part of a door prize during a studio class, or whether it will become a gift at an upcoming larger event.

No matter ... I can tell you that I'm tickled with the Gift Bag Punch Board in this year's catalog!  3 basic sizes of bags from which to choose, and like all the other punch boards, the measurements are right there on the front so you can't lose them ... errrr ... uhhhmmm ... misplace them.  Today's example features the medium sizing:


This darling little owl is from the new Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set.  I don't send cards for Halloween, but I do like to create with the fun and whimsical goodies that pop up this time of year.  Besides, this guy is an all-year-round little dude.  His "tree trunk" bag is from the new "Into the Woods" designer series paper.

This cute little tag greeting is in the A Little Something stamp set.  I simply die cut it out with the Tags +Labels Framelits ...  Pssst!  Those are becoming such a handy-dandy set to have available, with layering sizes and two choices for shapes ... just sayin'!    I'll link up everything below the post, so you won't have to wonder which catalog to use.  In general, all of the Fall-themed items today are found in the Holiday Catalog.  The Treat Bag Board Punch, Circle Punch, Bird Builder Punch (for the owl's little branches), and the Tags + Labels Framelits are all in the big annual catalog.  The other goodies are in the Holiday Catalog.

So there you have it, m'friends!  Time for me to get back to class prep work for Saturday's studio class.  If you're local, and have a "wish" to gather with sweet peeps for a 3-project class, just let me know.  If you can't make it to this one, ask to be put on my mailing list for invitations!  I'll hope to stamp with you sooner than later!   ;)

Tex's News Flash:   OnStage Live is coming to Dallas, TX in November!  Are you?  Lydia Fiedler and I are happy to present a mini-retreat on the Friday before Stampin' Up!'s OnStage SU event.  If you are coming to the Dallas OnStage event, or if you're in the N. Texas area and would like to stamp with us, please join us via this registration link!  Register soon to save your spot!

Inky (((hugs))),

~
~
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!