Class Schedule Updates!

Just wanted to share with you that I've just added a Christmas Card Buffet to my class schedule!

This event is scheduled for Thursday, November 13 as well as Saturday, November 15.  Both dates include the same Christmas stamping 'menu' choices.

Here's a copy of the latest Christmas class posting as it appears on my Stampin' Up calendar:


Christmas Card Buffet!  

This is a special Christmas card-making event, customized for you, by you!  
  • Choose your kit from 8 Christmas card designs!
  • You will RSVP via email to me ... and
  • You will choose how many of each card design you want to make.
  • Class fee for 3 cards (1 of each) is $10, as usual. 
  • Each additional card that you pre-select to make will be an additional $2.00
  • Pre-payment is required.  
For example:
  • Making a total of 6 cards . . any designs (your choice) ... Class fee = $10 + $6 (for 3 added cards) = $16 class
  • Or, a different example:  Make a total of any 10 cards?  Class = $10 + $14 (for 7 added cards) = $24.
  • You just need to decide & select & notify me by Saturday, November 1.  Payments will be due upon your RSVP.
  • I'll use those RSVP's to prepare the correct number of custom-selected card kits for each stamper.
Pre-Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card via invoice at the time of your RSVP & choices.  Your kit will be available for you in the event you cannot attend.

***Choosing your card projects?***
  1. Email me at texasgrammyx2@yahoo.com .  I will email the set of 8 photos from which you'll make your personal selections.  Then just let me know your choices and pre-pay for your class!  
  2. OR, ask for an Evite invitation if you have not already received one. 

Tell your friends!  Bring a Christmas CD if you wish!

Looking forward to stamping with you!
Inky {{{huggss}}},

~Bev  /  TexasGrammy
email:  texasgrammyx2@yahoo.com

More Class Offerings!

Evenings, anyone?  If you're needing an evening class, I add a Tuesday evening class to the schedule usually once each month or upon request.   RSVP's for all of my classes are easy if you'll email me at texasgrammyx2@yahoo.com or dash over to my calendar of events linked right here for your convenience!   Check that link for everything on the upcoming calendar.  Don't see what you're hoping to find?  Just email and ask!

Looking forward to stamping with you!
Inky {{{huggss}}},

~Bev  /  TexasGrammy
email:  texasgrammyx2@yahoo.com













































No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!