"Always" (circa 2008)

Hi everyone!

During the process of creating this new Stampin' Up! Only blog, I've discovered that just beginning with new projects created in 2014 would hardly do justice to the years of paper crafting love I've been enjoying along the way.  After all, my introduction to this wonderful world of rubber stamping & paper crafting began by watching my then-college-student daughter trim and ink up her very first Stampin' Up! set during a semester break.  My words to her that day?  "Where do I get some of this stuff?"

Truly ... It was love at first sight for me.  Before long, I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  "Why", you might ask?  Because if you want most of everything you're seeing in the catty or online, you're doing yourself a big favor by jumping right smack dab into the fun of Stampin' Up! ... and getting a discount on your own "necessities"!  

So, as a means of developing a bit of a little self-library or repertoire here on Texas Rubber & Ink, I've decided to pick & choose & share bits of my SU projects from along the stampy way in previous years.  I'll think of it as a bit of foundation for this new blogging era of my Stampin' Up! business.  Just sharing some of my SU projects from previous years. Some were shared on SCS, others were only shared in swaps. small mailing groups, or RAK's. This one is circa 2008:


Here's an SUO project from a time when I participated in a group of stampin' friends who loved to share SU ideas just amongst themselves. While this may be similar to a Valentine's card, I don't believe that heartfelt greetings should be confined to February 14!  Here's a card that I would be happy to share with any of my special loved ones at any time of year.  I've aimed for colors that can be considered 'unisex', not too feminine, not totally masculine. The beautiful heart image is embossed. Why should we save the beautiful SU "Always" set just for valentines?  Break out!  Send a heartfelt greeting this week! I'm going to do the same. Thanks for visiting today!

~Bev
~
Card Recipe:
STAMPS >> "Always". 
INKS >> Craft Chocolate Chip, Craft Ruby Red. 
PAPERS >> Chocolate Chip, Shimmer White, DSP Bella Rose, DSP Ski Slope. 
ACCESSORIES >> Clear EP, Coluzzle, white gel pen, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, heat tool, foam tape.

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!