Beans of Caffeine

It's true.  Once upon a time I used rollers in my then-longer hair.  Now you know.  



Today?  I don't own rollers, but even at this moment I do have a morning cup of coffee within mere inches of my hand.



What an easy start to a coffee-themed card!  The new 'Coffee Beans' stencil helps to create the perfect setting for any of your cups, coffee, or coffee shop stamps & dies. 


Although a few years have passed since I've made one of these surprise pop-up cards, it's a great way to use more stamps from a fun set.  Check out the easy tutorial from Splitcoaststampers.

 Hmmmm .... Since we've all been distanced from family & friends, I should consider making more of these as a happy hello for those I haven't had coffee time with this year.  How about you?  Consider adding this fun idea to your upcoming stamping plans! 

Psssst!  Use code BevFan10 for a discount when shopping at A Colorful Life Designs!

Inky (((hugs))),
Products Used:
STAMPS:  Coffee Break #1 (Inky Antics)
INKS:  VersaFine Onyx, Memento, Distress Ink Vintage Photo
PAPERS:  Neenah Solar Classic White, Saffron
ACCESSORIES:  'Coffee Beans' stencil by A Colorful Life Designs, Misti stamp positioner, Life Changing Blending Brushes (Picket Fence Studios), My Favorite Things Stitched Squares Stax dies, ribbon, tiny stapler









No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!