Yeti Yet?

Even though we have no snow or ice on Texas turf as yet, we get into the spirit of things via decorating, crafting, & stamping.  

Today's card is a fun idea for the entire winter season.  I'll start with a cute little yeti for this wintery mix.  Scoot over penguins & snow people!


I've inked up the new 'Ice Crystals' stencil from A Colorful Life designs for yeti's frosty background.  The stencil is a full 6" x 9", so it's great for larger projects needing an icy touch.  I sponged on white pigment ink for this look, and allowed it to dry overnight.  Look below for a list of my supplies.  

Inky (((hugs))),
Supplies:
STAMPS: Darcie's heart & home JCS336
INKS:  ColorBox white pigment, Memento Tuxedo, VersaFine Onyx
PAPERS:  Neenah, sky, teal
ACCESSORIES:  "Ice Crystals" stencil (A Colorful Life designs), Misti, Copic markers, dies from Simon Says & Sizzix, Gina K Connect glue, sequins, glitter

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!