Inhale Confidence!


Hi y'all!  Here's a card with a very simple watercolor approach.  Don't get me wrong .... While I adore looking at watercolored images & cards that amaze my eyes, I'd be here all month plus more trying to replicate an ooooh-ahhhhhh.  It's okay .... always have something to reach for ahead.  ;)



My plan was to create something with splattered inks.  I first brushed from my Altenew watercolors onto watercolor paper, leaving brush marks along the sides.  When dry, I used VersaMark ink to stamp the images and heat embossed in white.  As you can see, I did layer color just a little bit in the leaves.  However, watercoloring all in one sitting without dry time between layers results in a softer gradient blend. 




Time for the Misti, and my other favorite tool, the Cut-Align rulers.  Together these make picky placement so much easier so the Picket Fence Studios sentiment on vellum was easily lined up & placed.

News!  I've been loving on some new stamps recently, so stay tuned for a new stamp set coming in a few days!

Inky (((hugs))),



No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!