Bright or Rich?

No ... not "Are you bright?", or "Are you rich?"
If you're into creativity, we already know you like to cater to your bright side.

I'm referring to the two Sale-A-Bration cards I'm sharing today ... one in bright shades and the other in rich colors.   



Both of today's cards feature the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set, one of the free Sale-A-Bration choices for any $50 purchase.  This one features Bermuda Bay and Peekaboo Peach inks and card stocks.  I was seeking to play in upbeat, happy colors, and I also had a goal of using the one stamp for creating the background and the main image.  It's a technique I adore, yet often forget to add into my creations.  


In reality, I'm currently in serious need of thank you cards.  A certain person came to mind, and I was tempted to make a color change.  Same sketch, different colors, and the entire feeling is changed.  I love-love that about a simple change in color!  This one features Berry Burst and Basic Gray.  Both cards include ribbons from the free SAB choice, Shimmer Ribbons Pack tucked onto page  9 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  

If you adore florals, beautiful fonts on always-useful sentiments, Heartfelt Blooms might be waiting to come play on your stamp table!  I welcome your emails, questions, or comments you might have, any time.   Don't be shy!   

Inky (((hugs))),






No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!