Easter Simplicity

Just taking a few minutes to share my Easter card for this year.  While I do plan to do something light-hearted for the younger ones in my life, April is a time of incredible highs and extreme lowness in my heart.  It's a month of amazing blessings, and a month of tremendous loss.  As such, it always prompts a lot of reflection ... and that can be a very good thing.   



Far more CAS (clean 'n simple) than my usual style ... but this is almost precisely what I envisioned as I sat down to create with this long-time favorite stamp set from Sweet & Sassy Stamps.  I know ... I happily stamp with SU stamps the majority of the time.  But in reality I have a love of rubber stamps that crosses over a lot of companies.  And I have a semi-impressive collection of all sorts + brands of stamps.  ***It's okay!  Please forgive me if I made anyone utter a wee little gasp.***   😊
So back to this particular card:  Quite simply, there are times when gold embossing on vanilla cardstock speaks volumes on its own ... in my stampy opinion.   The sentiment?  I love that it gleams in gold and is a favorite refrain from Christian music.
Easter seems to be arriving so 'late' this year ... but last year it seemed 'early'.  Funny how synchronized we become to our 12-month calendar, isn't it?  I wonder if children feel they're waiting an extra few weeks for the joy of scampering around in search of eggs filled with happy surprises and treats?  Well, at least I have a few more days to come up with just the right Easter fun goodies for the littles and the not-so-littles in my life this week.  Whew!


Wishing you a blessed Easter week, beautiful reflections of your own, and hopefully a bit of inspiration for you in some positive or creative way!

Inky (((hugs))),


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!