Sharp Snips & Pretty Papers!

How long has it been since you've sat down with pointy sharp paper snips and pretty papers to enjoy a little paper piecing?  Considering this was once a favorite technique for me, it has been way too long here!  

Seems as though the 'Beautiful You' stamp set begs for an 'uptown' girl look!  



Lots of pretty patterns in the Floral Boutique designer series paper collection will work for creating some lovely paper piecing works.
The underlying texture from the 'Seaside' embossing folder gives such a nice flow behind the model image, as if we're watching a fashion show.

It's a gloriously beautiful day here today - with NO wind!   So I'm giving in to closing the laptop and enjoying a bit of fresh air before the wind comes back.  I can be reached ... no need to worry.  Email is easy-peasy and I'm happy to help!  Psssssst!  I adore your comments or thoughts if you will share!

Inky (((hugggsss))),



Product List
Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker
Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker
[105105]
$3.50

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!