Glimmer, Glitter, & Awesome!

OMGosh!  I'm so excited to share this with you today!  
It all started with this week's inspiration challenge at SCS ... IC559, featuring the EcoCycled Etsy shop for visual inspiration  Keyword through it all is:  text .   Not the messages sent via smart phones ... but literally pages of printed information.  

When I began to browse, I immediately thought of the great contrast created with black paired with red or yellow.  As it turned out, I managed to avoid making a choice ... go for both!  


Say "Hello!" to one of the coolest new products coming up in the Holiday Catalog ... Real Red Glitter Embossing Powder.  I knew it would be a favorite for me ... and I was right.  It's glitter packed into embossing powder for a super-jazzy look!  Stamp with the VersaMark pad, use your Heat Tool to melt the embossing powder, and let it sparkle up your coming Christmas creations & more!
~
~
Faux lightbulbs are made by punching Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper with the 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch.  The continued the lightbulb effect features punched Red Glimmer Paper, all adhered with bitty little dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Remember to grab your Stampin' Write Markers to add some extra oomph to the marquee!

Thanks so much for your online orders!  Remember that I'm always happy to answer your questions & assist in any way I can, so don't be shy.  ;)

Inky (((hugs))),


Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!