OnStage 2016 Highlights!!

Hello everyone!

While it's always good to be back at home, I have to say ... I miss my stampy peeps already!!   I'm saying that with a gigantic smile on my face, so no worries of course.

While I prepare for Saturday's class, I've had to hold off on photo editing my personal OnStage photos.  No need for concern ... because next week when you've already seen the pics from so many other lucky attendees, I'll be showing you some of my pics!  LOL  

In the meantime, I want to share the official Stampin' Up! Highlights video from last week's OnStage Live event held in Salt Lake City, Utah.  If you were there, you will savor this, like me.  If you were not there, make plans to join us at one of the OnStage events coming up in November at various cities in the USA and globally as well!  Please *contact me*, or just *click here* to purchase a starter kit if you'd like to be spoiled and delighted all at the same time with the rest of us!

Inky (((hugs)))!
~Bev


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!