Hello, Wisteria!

I am so tickled to have stamped today!  A bit over a week ago, a herniated disc interrupted my life to the point where "normal" has dramatically changed.  Neck, shoulder, arm, hand, fingers, are all affected, and even stamping has halted until today.  Now it requires planning my movements to involve primarily the right side.  Thanks to my local downline, Julie, classes were held that had already been rescheduled once due to icy roads.  Big, big THANKS to you, Julie!  I'm also required to be chauffeured while on these meds ... but I'm actually willing as long as the pain can be pushed back. 

The latest color challenge over at Splitcoaststampers, CC522, is to use Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White.  The 'dessert' option is to add a touch of green.   CAS(E) this Sketch, CTS114, and was eager to use it ... so today was a day of careful maneuvering while managing to stamp again ... at last!  Waiting for the next dose of pain meds has been my daily routine since the ER a week+ ago.  Success today has been SO enjoyable!
~
~
~
I had already spotted this lovely sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch, CTS114, and knew I really wanted to use this layout.  Notice, I morphed from the original CAS plan, and ended up with "more" rather than true CAS.  Oh well!  I just "went with it"!   ;)  Hopefully the CAS police will just roll their eyes and give me a pass.
~
~
~
~
~


Wisteria Wonder is such a soft and subtle pastel.  Perfect for Spring creations, Easter, vintage projects and more!  

~
The designer series paper in the central area of the card is from the 'All is Calm' dsp collection of wintery designs.  But this Smoky Slate side has no season at all, and could easily be used for a number of themes.  Add silver to it and you're on the way to a beautiful bridal or anniversary creation!  For my flower centers, I chose Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper, punched with the Petite Petals punch and the little flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
Here's to something beautiful happening in your day!  Hope you've found a bit of inspiration!

Inky (((hugs))),

~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!