Birthday Season * It's Here!


Hello everyone!

Hard to believe that it's true ... but look out people!  August is already revving up for it's 2014 run!

In my world, August is the very busy start-up of the annual "Birthday Season". This season includes birthdays I've literally known and/or celebrated practically all of my life ... even back to my single-digit days!

From Millan.Net

Just this inkling idea includes a more-like-a-sister-cousin, precious folks I've known through elementary school, high school, and beyond.  Moving on up into the more recent lifetime brings in my son-in-law, newer friends, and even a beloved but never-forgotten precious kitty.

Originally, I planned to create this as a masculine b'day card.  We all need these ... but they just don't seem to get created quite as spontaneously as more girly creations.  (Okay ... for me, anyway ... ) I think it was sticking to that original plan pretty well ... until I thought it "needed" something.  Surely you know the feeling ... ...  You just can not leave it alone, because it isn't ringing that elusive, secret bell in the right side of the brain.  That secret bell that signals, "That's IT!  I like it!"

Then I added pearls.   Pearls!!   I cannot tell you when I've ever seen a man wearing pearls.  I suspect that those are seen with a man only when some completely loved and fortunate woman is being handed a gift of pearls from her greatest admirer.   

Oh well .... to all who receive one of my versions of this card, today or in the future ... I just hope they get a good giggle from it!  

Inky {{{hugggsss}}}, y'all!

 ~
Psssssssssssssssssssssssssst!   Texas Rubber and Ink is making plans to travel on down the road for some Christmas stampin' fun!  You're welcome to check out those details right here!  

Card Supplies: 
STAMPSJust Sayin’ + Mosaic Madness
INKSGarden Green + Pistachio Pudding + Wild Wasabi 
PAPERSGarden Green + Pistachio Pudding + Wild Wasabi + Very Vanilla 
ACCESSORIESWord Bubbles Framelits, Mosaic Punch, Simply Scored tool, Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals
~
~



No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!