Guess What Day It Is!!

Guess what day it is!!   Did y’all hear my Squeeeeeee when the brown truck stopped at my house earlier?

It’s my official, annual Labeling Day here in the studio! 
 
Yep!  The brand new 2014-2015 catalogs are in my hot little hands, they're getting their official "Bev" labels, and they’re ready to share with my students & customers!  

If you’ve been in my studio for classes, I have one of these sweet little publications just for YOU!  Coming by for a class soon?  Yours is right here.   Just cannot wait another minute?  Call me & let’s figure it out for you!  

Have you just been "in waiting mode" to order from afar?  Check in with me and I'll be happy to be your demonstrator!  

More classes on the schedule, too.  Saturday, May 31 already has some great ladies RSVP'd and there's still some room for you & your crafty 'sistah'!

Oh Happy Day!
~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!