To Infinity and Beyond!!

While I haven't turned into a true scrapper as yet ... I was inspired again to try another digital scrapbook page.  Just like my previous scrap page, this one was developed for another Creative Crew Challenge, CCREW0414SF.    Tex's Tip:  Whenever you're viewing a Splitcoaststampers gallery, clicking on any keyword such as you see in the blue text will take you to all gallery entries for that keywordYou're invited to enjoy & play along in these challenges each month!

Enough chatter ... here's my 2nd effort using MDS!  (My Digital Studio)



We were challenged to use the scrapbook layout found on page 13 of the March/April Stampin' Success demonstrator magazine.   Being a beginner at scrapping, I find it's not nearly as intimidating with a layout to offer guidance.  Nothing has to be exactly the same as the provided layout ... but it's a great place to start!

This darling subject is one of my Grands.  The stamped sentiment is SO appropriate, as he spent literally months pretending to be Buzz Lightyear ... and of course he was "Buzz" for Halloween, too!  I chose the color palette to coordinate with Zeke's fabulous blue eyes and those "Nemo" swim goggles that were practically attached to him for days ... by his determination.   LOL

And as for the elements in this page?  Every single item I used was already included in the My Digital Studio software when I purchased it, including the title sentiment!

CLASS UPDATES!
** Just as an update for local friends, my class this Thursday morning April 10, has only 2 seats left open.  If you would like to join us, please send an email to me via the Contact Bev button located in the left column of my blog!
** My next Stampin' Saturday class coming up on April 19th still has some open seats, and you're welcome to use the Contact Bev button to inquire & RSVP, or you can always find my scheduled classes in the lower right corner of my Stampin' Up! website(<<  You can also RSVP right from the the class description on my website. 

Yippeeeee Skippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

As of this morning, I am officially registered for Stampin' Up!'s Convention 2014, coming up later this summer in Salt Lake City, Utah!   If you would like to join me (and a LOT of other delighted demonstrators), you still have time to join my team and make those plans!  Learning couldn't get any better than this ... and the fun is truly immeasurable.  Check the Join My Texas Rubber & Ink! Team tab above for more information, or contact me directly.   Utah or Bust!

Thanks a bunch for your visit!  I hope I've sparked a bit of inspiration for you today!

~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!