Stamp Hint: Two stamps used ... neither was a leaf!
It's still hot as blazes here in my little rectangle of Texas. Whew! But with the TLC challenge in mind, I did make sure to go walking the yard in search of foliage that might work for the technique. I avoided the holly leaves as they're very wicked-spikey & so waxy that the most they would do is cut the paper and painfully poke my fingers. (At that point, I would no longer feel happily creative ... so ... I skipped those.) I settled on that dog-gone wild grape vine that has returned to try to cover my foundation bushes. (I spent over 2 days earlier in Summer ridding both the front & back of the house of that vining demon! Obviously I didn't treat the remainder of the stems at ground level. Hmmmmppphh!)
For the technique itself, I misted a bit of water onto Watercolor Paper before arranging the 3 leaves 'face down' on the dampened paper. To protect my cutting plate, I added a single layer of printer paper atop the leaves plus the top cutting plate. Then, just rolled it thru the Big Shot, and back again for extra measure. ;) Due to the spritzing and my eagerness to get down to creating, I used my craft iron on the back side of the WC paper just to flatten and dry.
Reminder! Tomorrow is August 31 ... the very last day that the beautiful Thoughtful Branches bundle will be available! Choose the bundle for 10% savings, or the stamp set and dies are each available individually. Enjoy!