Pumpkins in the Spring?!



Happy Mail Day * April Paper Pumpkin has arrived!  
Wanna know why that makes it such a 'happy mail' day for me?

  • It is all-inclusive!  .... really?
  • exclusive Stampin' Up! stamps
  • Stampin' Up! inks
  • pre-cut card stocks
  • pre-cut papers
  • embellishments 
  • special adhesives if needed (i.e. Dimensionals)
  • envelopes for the card projects
  • perfectly portable in its own box
  • I just add my own regular adhesive and my scissors!
Enjoy watching April's Paper Pumpkin take shape!

Psssst!  It's ready to take along if you hope for a little creative break during travels or weekend away, and it's actually quite kid-friendly as well.  Invite a niece, nephew, Grand, to create with you for a treasured time they will long remember.  Better yet, give a 3-month subscription as a very special recurring birthday gift they'll receive in the mail!

Here's a sneak peek at the May Paper Pumpkin kit! 

At our OnStage event earlier this month, we got to make one of the cards coming up in this kit.  The Many Manly Occasions kit will include 8 laser-cut cards and envelopes ... and it is seriously a terrific kit!  

Tex's Tip:  Refer your friends to subscribe from me by May 10 to get a kit, then come over & create them with me, or if you're not close by, invite your friends over for your own Paper Pumpkin creative evening!  Let me know if 2 or more friends subscribe along with you, via my link, and you'll be receiving a Bev Bonus from me!

Inky (((hugs))),

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!