A Quick Little Something for Little Mr. Right!

Hoping you've been having a beautiful opening to Spring, 2016!  
Visiting guests, tourist-type comings 'n goings, and get-togethers of family and stampers have really been keeping me on my toes!  (Plus a falling ceiling ... then more falling ceiling ... hummppphhhhh! )

Stamping time took a bit of a 'hit' during recent days, so I needed a quick little something to calm that creative voice today.  What to choose?  What to stamp?  Choices are everywhere, m'friends!!  So I chose to browse the SCS Challenges just to zero-in on a plan.  Congratulations to Simone N over at SCS on being this week's featured stamper (FS478)!   Her girly baby card featuring a cute little giraffe instantly started my reach for my Something for Baby stamp set and coordinating Baby's First framelits.  



Now I just need to create another one as "follow-up" in a girly version with a couple of changes, and I'll at least be prepared for the next "arrival"!  (Not here!   - Strictly in the 'friends' category at this point! LOL)   Or ... perhaps this will spur on a swap-creation-day for our upcoming OnStage event in Salt Lake City!  There's an idea!  Stampin' Up! demonstrators from SO many places will be gathering in just 2 more weeks in SLC for training, swapping, hugging, LOL's galore, and lots of "catching up" with friends plus making new friends!

Psssst!  If you adore quality products and would like to get yours at a discount like myself and countless awesome friends of mine do, I'm always happy to help you select your own starter kit to get your own discount rolling.  You'll be invited to some amazing stampy opportunities and be privy to some delightful sharing of ideas, hugs, fun and much more.  Just contact me any time or simply click here for further information.  

Inky (((hugs))) to you!

~

Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!